Because of the emergency deriving from the corona-virus outbreak the 3rd International Conference on Hydrogen Atom Transfer has been postponed to June 26-30, 2022 (iCHAT 2022)
The 3rd International Conference on Hydrogen Atom Transfer (iCHAT 2022) will be held from June 26-30 2022 in Monteporzio Catone, a small village in the “Castelli romani” area about 20 km south of Rome. iCHAT 2022 is jointly organized by the Universities of Rome “Tor Vergata” and “La Sapienza” and by the University of British Columbia. The conference site will be Villa Mondragone, a beautiful 16th century Villa belonging to the University of Rome “Tor Vergata” (www.villamondragone.it).
The conference deals with relevant modern aspects of hydrogen atom transfer (HAT) reactions. The character of the meeting is multidisciplinary, attracting scientists from several areas of interest, ranging from organic chemistry to physical chemistry, biochemistry, material sciences and theoretical chemistry.
iCHAT 2022 will feature invited lectures accompanied by contributed oral and poster presentations. It will be organized as a workshop-type meeting open to active experts in the field and should provide scientists from different areas with a unique opportunity to meet in a very nice environment and in a relatively small group, for discussing the most recent results and establishing new scientific contacts.
Representative topics of iCHAT 2022 are listed below:
- Synthetic applications
- HAT reactions in biological and bioinspired systems
- Theory and simulations
- Energy conversion
- HAT mechanisms and definitions
- Activation and conversion of hydrocarbons
- Massimo Bietti (chairman) Università di Roma “Tor Vergata”, Italy
- Michela Salamone Università di Roma “Tor Vergata”, Italy
- Osvaldo Lanzalunga Università di Roma “La Sapienza”, Italy
- Andrea Lapi Università di Roma “La Sapienza”, Italy
- Marco Galeotti Università di Roma “Tor Vergata”, Italy